Tuesday 26 November 2013

Fangirl Friday: Special Announcement!

Hey guys, I hope you're having an awesome Tuesday! 

So this week for Fangirl Friday, I'm featuring the actress/model, Daisy Masterman!


All of you who are familiar with Vampire Academy and have followed the series to Bloodlines all know that Daisy portrays our bookish, yet witty alchemist Sydney Sage in the Bloodlines book trailers!

I've hinted on both my twitter accounts (@missyallydums97 & @VACanadaNews) that I would be interviewing an actress! :) this is a cool surprise, isn't it?

Daisy was kind enough to answer some questions for me and be featured for this week!

What is Fangirl Friday? Fangirl Friday is a post I do on Fridays where I Fangirl over books, and (usually) over male characters in books. This week I'm fangirling over Sydney, my first female on the feature. 

There will be NO Fiery Heart related questions because I know some people haven't read it yet (like me, for example). 

For international fans, the interview will be posted at approximately 6-7pm EST- I'll have more information as the week progresses!

Have a happy Tuesday guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment