Thursday 22 August 2013

Bonjour, World!

It's me, Allison Grace (also known as @VACanadaNews or @missyallydums97) joining the blogging world so you can get more up-to-date with all things Vampire Academy and fangirl related! What I learned so far is that there are A LOT of Vampire Academy fans around the world, but I find that there isn't enough VA hype up here in Canada :(

And honestly, that's not right.

I'll be doing a lot of cool stuff leading up to the Vampire Academy premiere on February 14th, 2014, but that won't be my only main focus on this blog!
 
I'm an avid reader and writer, and I'll be posting reviews of books and a lot of fangirl-y rants, so stay tuned!
 
If you want to read a previous article I did on Vampire Academy, you can check it out bellow! Or follow me on Twitter (names above and in the 'About Me' box)!
 
I'm a first time blogger, so if you have any tips for me on improving my (pretty non-existent) skills, let me know on twitter or on the comment box bellow! Please keep your opinions positive, I really don't want any negativity on this thing!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment